I’m interested in all things happening in the games industry. My goal here is to educate and inform about the legal and business issues surrounding video games and other creative mediums in a way that anybody can understand without needing a law degree. Have something you would be interested in me covering, have more questions, or just want to chat about something here? Don’t hesitate to reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What Really Changed with Steam’s New Rules on AI Generated Art?I previously posted about Valve’s stance on AI-generated art on Steam and how their policy […]
- You Now Own Mickey Mouse. How Did We Get Here and What Does This Mean?It’s finally happened. Mickey Mouse has entered the public domain. You, and everyone else, now […]
- Independent Contractors in Game Dev- Why and How to Do it RightVideo games are a multi-disciplinary art form. While there are a few examples of games […]
- Three IP Pitfalls to Avoid In Video Game PublishingVideo games cost money to make, and for some developers and their games a publisher […]
- Three Best Practices for Your Video Game Studio in Influencer MarketingWorking with online influencers is an important part of marketing a game. It is part […]
Ready to get started on your own journey? Set up a free consultation using the form below.